ABOUT US

The Garage at Statesboro, a fitness center/gym, opened July 6, 2020. Our vision is to create a supportive environment where people feel like they are part of a community of people leading healthy lifestyles. The greater mission is to: provide coaching and guidance for member longevity; and to teach members how to protect themselves from risk through informed, instructive, consistent coaching. It is The Garage’s mission to give people access to fitness, health, information, friendship, and a supportive environment.

OUR CLASSES

BARBELLS   &  SWEAT

Workouts in this class will focus on developing strength in basic barbell movements like the squat, deadlift, and press. The class will follow a planned and progressive format that will build on each session and include accessory work to compliment your foundational training. 75% of the 60 minute class will focus on barbell movements and the other 25% will be short workouts.

GARAGEFIT

Workouts are specifically designed to provide functional full-body workouts while improving energy levels, metabolic rate, strength, and endurance. The class will include Olympic weightlifting and basic gymnastic movements.

STAMINA

Workouts are aerobically focused sessions incorporating strength and metabolic conditioning. The workouts will incorporate running, biking, rowing, with a variety of HIIT style training.

BODYBUILDING

The bodybuilding class uses progressive resistance exercise to control and develop one’s muscles (muscle building) by muscle hypertrophy. The class is a slower paced class but focuses on specific muscle development.

CLASS SCHEDULE

MEET YOUR TRAINERS

Unlimited Individual

$16000monthly, plus tax
  • 1 Member
  • Unlimited Sessions
  • Access to All Classes

Unlimited Couples

$30000monthly, plus tax
  • 2 Members
  • Unlimited Sessions
  • Access to All Classes

Unlimited Family

$43500monthly, plus tax
  • 3 Members
  • Unlimited Sessions
  • Access to All Classes

10-Class Access

$17000plus tax
  • 1 Person
  • 10 Sessions (expires 6 months)

Drop-in

$2000plus tax
  • 1 Person
  • 1 Session

One Free Trial

Free
  • 1 Person
  • 1 Session

61 East Main Street
Statesboro, GA 30458
garageassistant61@gmail.com
912-549-0316